Shoe Trees Boot Trees
Shoe Stretchers Boot Stretchers
To retain the size and shape of your quality shoes and boots then consider getting a shoe trees, boot trees, shoe stretchers or boot stretchers. You may have only seen shoe trees, boot trees, shoe stretchers or boot stretchers in your Grandfathers closet as a kids but now it is time to get your own. They are great to help maintain shoe and boot shape and size, shoe trees also offer a couple of other benefits:
- Prevent foot wear from shrinking, because boots and shoes when not worn often shrink.
- Wooden shoe and boot tree are moisture absorbing and cedar boot and shoe trees add a wonderful fresh cedar scent to your foot wear.
- Shoe trees and boot trees not only help to retain the size of your shoes and boots, they also aid in retaining shape.
- Shoe trees are great for your fine leather dress shoes because they prevent the development of creases and cracks.
For the best price and selection on a shoe trees, boot trees, shoe stretchers, and boot stretchers go to Shoe Shine Express… we are shoe care. leather care and foot care specialists. We carry shoe trees made of wood (usually cedar), plastic, or metal. We carry all of them in both men’s and women’s sizes.
- shoe shine kits, shine boxes
- shoe trees, shoe horns, shoe stretchers
- shoe shine: waxes, polishes, creams, dyes
- shoe shine buffers, shoe and glove dryers, electric shoe polishers
- waterproofing products like mink oils, saddle soaps
- and much, much more!
We are a small, debt-free family owned and operated business with very little overhead… allowing us to provide high quality products at great prices. To learn more about our company, please visit our about us page.
A shoe tree and boot tree are also sometimes referred to a ‘shoe shapers or boot shaper’ and while it will aid in making your foot wear more comfortable it is not the same thing as a shoe stretcher. Shoe trees are for maintaining the shape of foot wear, shoe stretchers are for actually stretching tight fitting foot wear.
Call us at (912) 654-9596 and we’ll be delighted to help you with your selection of a shoe tree, or you can order online right now. And thank you for visiting our website.